SAVE THE DATE and MARK YOUR CALENDAR - and Invite your GR Professionals to Participate!
FIAE Quarterly State Lobbying conference call
Get prepared for the 2017 session!
Wednesday, December 7, 2016, at 2 pm EST
and Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
Or, just call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (646) 749-3131
Access Code: 275-908-813
Agenda (Tentative at October 5, 2016)
1. Welcome Chris Flynn, Massachusetts Food Association
Chairman, FIAE State/National Task Force
2. Beverage Taxes Toney Anaya, Coca Cola
3. Other Related Initiatives We Are Seeing Around the Country
(Marketing Initiatives, Warning Labels,etc.)
Genna Gent, American Beverage Association
4. Predictive Scheduling Update Joshua Baca, DDC Public Affairs
5. Property Tax Issues Linda Gobler, Michigan Grocers Association
6. Legislative Victories Ellie Taylor, Alabama Grocers Association
States should be prepared to offer successful legislation, and supporting documents, model bills, strategies, etc., for issues that were proactively put forward for their associations.
7. Other Issues/Discussion/Adjourn