Wednesday, July 10 @ 1 pm, Eastern Time
Dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (872) 240-3412
- One-touch: tel:+18722403412,,953825301#
Access Code: 953-825-301
For discussion and information on the "hot" issues happening in Statehouses across the country; moderated by Brandon Scholz, Wisconsin Grocers Association.
1. CBD Update
Federal Update/Chris Jones, National Grocers Association
State Activity/Peter Matz and Elizabeth Tansing, Food Marketing Institute
2. Plant Based Food Labeling - Dan Colegrove, Plant Based Foods Association
3. Tobacco Issues/Vaping and 21 - Jim Duke, Manager of Industry Engagement for Altria Group Distribution Company (AGDC) will discuss industry trends relating to the tobacco and vapor category as it relates to 21. Garth Alston, Senior Director, State Government Affairs for Altria Client Services will discuss legislative trends.
4. Single Use Plastics - Lee Anderson, General Mills
5. W-2 No Match/Mismatched Letters - Molly Pfaffenroth, NGA
6. Open Discussion/Information - Brandon Scholz, WGA